Silicone ButtonBasic Information:
Silicone Rubber Keypads
Materials: NBR, NR, HNBR, EPDM, Silicone etc.
Hardness: 30-95 Shore A (+/- 5)
Temperature: -50C--- 250C
Service: OEM/ODM service, Offer 2/3 D Design Drawings, Samples, or Ideas (Solidworks,Pro/Engineer,Auto CAD,PDF,JPG ect).Special Keypads ServiceDouble-colors keypads, Silicone electric conduction keypads
1. Competive Price of Origin Manufacturer.
2. Five Experienced R&D Engineers, Experienced Workers, QC Persons to assure Higher Qualified Products
3. Molding Plants: Short Leading Time to make molding tools.
Offer qualified sampels and products in short time.
4. Dust-free Silicone Rubber Plant.
5. Eco-friendly Materials: ROHS, SGS, ISO FDA, LFGB Certification
Button Pad 4x4 - LED Compatible
Description: This is a translucent silicon rubber button pad with 16 buttons originally inspired by the folks at monome.org. Each button has a hole underneath that accepts either a 3mm or 5mm standard LED. The idea is that you can create a button interface of your choice with the ability to display simple colors under each button. Mainly, we wanted to use our tri-color LEDs to create a full RGB color for each button.
16 button pad can be split up into four, 4 button pads. Each button has a conductive circle backing so that a switch can be created with exposed PCB traces. Button force is between 190 and 210grams activation force (nice tactile feel like on your TV remote).
This product is for the white silicone rubber keypads only.