No - Return One Way Silicone Duckbill Check Water Valves
|2,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000-29,999 30,000-49,999 50,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.5 US $0.46 US $0.45 US $0.433 US $0.383|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Fly-17042501
- Connection Form: Double-Clip Type
- Seal Form: Supercharging Pressured Sealed
- Work Pressure: Mid-Pressure (2.5mpa< Pn <6.4mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Hardness: 30-90 Shore a
- Style: Push Down Pop-up
- Certifications: FDA, Reach, RoHS, LFGB, SGS, ISO:9001
- Forming Way: Injection Moulding
- Production Time: 20 Days After Confirming Your Sample
- Transport Package: 100 PCS/ OPP Bag; 5000 PCS/ Carton; OEM Packaging
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Valve Stem: Extended
- Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C<T<120°C)
- Valve Body: Casting
- Item Name: Silicone Duckbill Check Water Valves
- Color: Clear, Red, Black
- Usages: Pump,Valves, Waterspout ,Machine
- OEM & ODM: Highly Welcomed
- Surface Treatment:T Polished: Polished
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 3.5 x 2.1 x 2.2 cm
- HS Code: 3926901000
Water valves are unique, onepiece, elastomeric components that act as backflow prevention devices or oneway valves or check valves. They have elastomeric lips in the shape of a duckbill which prevent backflow and allow forward flow.
The main advantage of duckbill valves over other types of oneway valves is that duckbill valves are self contained i.e. the critical sealing function is an integral part of the one piece elastomeric component as opposed to valves where a sealing element has to engage with a smooth seat surface to form a seal.
Therefore duckbill valves are easily incorporated and assembled into a wide variety of devices without the hassle or problems associated with the surface finish quality of mating seats and/or complex assembly processes.
One way valves are used for controlling the direction of flow of a fluid. Designs can include umbrella valves, duckbill valves, Belleville Valves and diaphragm valves etc.
One way valves can be designed to provide the customer's required head loss and flow rate for particular applications.
A range of materials and designs are available to handle different fluids and service conditions.
1. Material: NR NBR SBR EPDM,ect
2. Weight : 4.655 g / PC
3. Strengthof extention: 5.0 MP
4. Hardness : Silicone about 20~80 Shore A; rubber about 40~85 Shore A
5. Coefficient of elongation: 180%
6. Feature: Oil ,wear,resistant water,dust proof: excellent
7. PH resistance test : Ozone and chemical resistance strong
8. Temperature resistance : -40°C-200°C
9. Technology : Moulding, punch, extrusion
10. Function: Waterproof,good sealing or the function you need
11. Use time : More than Ten year
12. Certificate: ISO : 2000 And FDA
13. Use in : Pump,Valves, waterspout ,Machine or our design part
|Materials :||Medical Grade Silicone, LSR(liquid silicone rubber)|
|Materials Demands :||Medical/Food Standards|
|Materails Certification :||FDA, LFGB, ROHS, SGS etc.|
|Working Temperature:||-40oC - 230oC|
|Durometer/Hardness :||30-90 Shore A|
|Opening Ways :||Die Cuting (punching) or Crash Cutting|
|Opening Pressure :||0-1 Kpa|
|Back Pressure :||≥300 Kpa|
|Color :||Transparent ,blue,red|
|Prodction Environment :||Clean Room|
|Packing Requirement :||Air in packaging bag to prevent deformation|
|Certification :||ROHS, FDA,LFGB,Platinum silicone TS16949|
|Payment :||T/T,L/C,Paypal,Western Union|
|Shipping :||Via Express like DHL,TNT,UPS ,by air or by sea|
Other not less important features include:
1) Position independent
2) Low opening pressure- immediate free flow
3) Non-tortuous flow path
4) High flow rate vs. package size
5) Virtually no internal volume and dead space
6) Particle compliant
7) Corrosion resistant
8) Wear resistant
9) Very cost effective
1. All material are of RoHS and REACH approved
2. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology
3. A manufacturer with Mold-Making Plant, Silicone Compression Plant,Assembly Plant
4. Production and Test strictly according to ISO9001 : 2000
5. Experienced Designers and Engineers
6. Test Equipment: 3D Projectors, Elasticity Measurement, Durometer etc
7. Background of OEM service for PHILIPS, FOXCONN
8. Ability to handle numerous small to MID- size projects
9. Rapid Reaction Organization: Support customer within short time
Products Development :
Our technical department develops miniature fluid control components for both our catalog as well as for your specific custom requirements:
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 2011.
2. In-depth knowledge of silicone rubber compression production.
3. Mature Experience of avoid out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
4. In-depth knowledge of fluid control technology.
5. In-depth knowledge of elastomer as an engineering material
6. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials. (Liquid Silicone Injection Machines, Silicone Rubber Compressive Machines)
7. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.
These seven competencies allow us to take a quick and integrated approach when designing a new part, taking function, quality and cost simultaneously into consideration.